For 3 and half years old
- Early literacy skills are an important feature in the N2 classroom with cognitive activities, storytelling and group discussions based on children’s literature.
- In this world, children dictate stories that are then acted out with the help of their friends, allowing their own words to come to life.
- The N2 activities encourage creativity, exploration and discovery in a developmentally appropriate learning environment.
- The children develop their self-concept, and are exposed to reading and math-readiness skills, and fine and gross motor skill development in an age appropriate setting.
- Our N2 programme also builds up children’s learning progress as we introduce programmes such as the reading programme, mathematics programme and even a brief introduction to Hindi language.
- These range of activities provide children with a more all-rounded curriculum to prepare them for a more academic-based curriculum in kindergarten.